Saturday, October 1, 2011

stitch rock: my first craft show

For the past 5 months I have been cutting, sewing, gluing, cutting, sewing, gluing...preparing myself for Stitch Rock - a local indie craft fair. Well today was finally the day that I have been spending countless hours sitting in front of my sewing table for. I have to say, it was quite the experience. As people walked by my table murmering, "Cute!" and "What a good idea!" it made those hours worth while. While I can't say I'm going to jump on the next vendor application for our next craft fair, I really enjoyed the experience. (And the extra cash.....cha ching!) But for now, I will thoroughly enjoy the extra time not crafting will give me to focus on my photog business (more on that later) and spending time with my sweet family.

Here are a few snapshots (blurry at best) of my table and lovely offerings:



In other happenings, I have finally settled on a new logo for my photography business. Check it:

Swanky, huh? While you're at it, hop on over to my facebook page and click on that lovely "like" button. :)

2 comments:

  1. You totally rocked it! Your table is adorable, I'd love to browse in person. Way to go, I know that takes SO much time and effort. You should feel proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete