Sunday, April 10, 2011

spring? oh, spring?

Living in South Florida, I've come to realize that there are two seasons: hot and hotter. We usually get 3-4 weeks in January where the weather drops to *gasp* 45 degrees during the day, and somewhere in the high 30's at night. Now don't get me wrong, I love wearing sundresses and flip-flops 95% of the year. But there's just one thing that's missing....SPRING. While the northern states are finally finished shoveling themselves out of their driveways, they are beginning to see signs of spring. Flowers budding. Sun shining. Trees blooming. Not here...

Today it was 90 degrees. Ninety.....

So...I decided to fake a little spring today. Thanks to a link on a friend's blog, I was able to make this spring-tacular wreath. Take a peek here if you're interested in making one of your own. Just a hint, make sure you buy moss sheets, which I discovered after I bought the wrong stuff. I love the result. It's so fresh and simple.


Also, the puppies say hello blog world! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great and simple idea! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete